We may refund the money donated on a case to case basis, generally in case of an erroneous donation. The request for refund must be raised within 15 days of the donation to be considered. The day of transfer is considered as the first day. The refund, if agreed, will be done after deduction of transactional charges and any other charges, if applicable.
How to raise a Refund request after the payment?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your respective transaction id and screenshot (incase of online transfer) with the Subject line: “Refund requested”.
What’s next after raising a refund request through email?
- A confirmation mail will be sent and once the refund is initiated with the needed details would be shared within 48 business hours.
- The payment would be checked with the corresponding bank account.
- The user must provide the details given below for which the refund will happen will be requested for in the following manner:
- Bank account number
- Bank account holder name
- Bank IFSC CODE
- Bank Name
Your details are safe and won’t be shared with anyone. If any further queries/complaints reach us at email@example.com
4. It takes 5-7 bank working days to process the refund amount into your bank.
5. Payments made using online banking/Debit/Credit cards will only be done into their source payment.
Our policies are subject to change without prior notice.
For any enquiry on donations, giving online:
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on: +91 8334882212