Terms & Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made and/or to be made to The Assembly of God Church through this Online Payment Service. By authorizing a payment through Online Payment Service to The Assembly of God Church (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Assembly of God Church reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
- Key terms:
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank/s.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to The Assembly of God Church . It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended for user to retain a copy of the transaction to assist in resolution of disputes, if any.
• The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that The Assembly of God Church or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secured website. However, The Assembly of God Church does not accept or assume any liability and/or shall not be liable in the event of any unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user.
• The Assembly of God Church and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non – performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the The Assembly of God Church and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or interruption/termination of the Service.
• The user agrees that The Assembly of God Church or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond the reasonable control of The Assembly of God Church.
- Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The user agrees that the debit/credit card Bank details provided for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a Debit/ Credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Assembly of God Church or any of its employees shall not be held liable on usage of any of such unauthorised card/s.
- No warranty:
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by The Assembly of God Church in respect of the operation of the service.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
The Assembly of God Church does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
- Governing law:
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Kolkata, West Bengal India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
We may refund the money donated on a case to case basis, generally in case of an erroneous donation. The request for refund must be raised within 15 days of the donation to be considered. The day of transfer is considered as the first day. The refund, if agreed, will be done after deduction of transactional charges and any other charges, if applicable.
How to raise a Refund request after the payment?
Send an email to email@example.com with your respective transaction id and screenshot (incase of online transfer) with the Subject line: “Refund requested”.
What’s next after raising a refund request through email?
- A confirmation mail will be sent and once the refund is initiated with the needed details would be shared within 48 business hours.
- The payment would be checked with the corresponding bank account.
- The user must provide the details given below for which the refund will happen will be requested for in the following manner:
- Bank account number
- Bank account holder name
- Bank IFSC CODE
- Bank Name
Your details are safe and won’t be shared with anyone. If any further queries/complaints reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. It takes 5-7 bank working days to process the refund amount into your bank.
5. Payments made using online banking/Debit/Credit cards will only be done into their source payment.
Our policies are subject to change without prior notice.
For any enquiry on donations, giving online:
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us on: +91 8334882212
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists for newsletters, etc.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted here at the earliest.
Disclaimer & Rights
This website ‘agkolkata.org‘ presents all information for public reading, however, the content should not be used to arrive at any decision without thoroughly checking facts with a competent authority. Content on this site is offered “AS IS” without any allusion to fitness for any purpose whatsoever, even if a purpose is implied. Use the site at your own risk. All trade names, marks and copyright content that may appear on the site are reproduced for indicative purposes only, in the spirit of fair use and all respective ownership is hereby acknowledged.
The usage rights of any/all media used in this site are held by their individual owners. we have credited individual copyrights on all media files to the best of our ability. If any disputes which may rise, please us at email@example.com
Content from this site cannot be reproduce elsewhere without prior permission.
This is multi-author blog and the written content are of those whose thoughts, opinions, interpretations, theology, philosophy, etc. are in process and development. Therefore, do not assume that everything written on this blog corresponds to the current positions on those particular subjects.
The content of this blog consists of personal opinions (and occasionally the opinion’s of others) and does not officially express/represent the views held by those organisations and institutions with which The Assembly of God Church Kolkata is associated with.
Please Note: The Disclaimer & Rights may be changed from time to time as and when required. If you have any questions, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography & Videography Policy.
At the Assembly of God Church Kolkata we value the way in which photography and videography can help us flourish as a faith community. Photography and videography help us be more inclusive, highlighting the work of those who serve in less visible roles. They also allow us to better reach out to our community, communicating our mission as a church via our website and social media. Finally, and most importantly, they provide important ways for us to bear testimony, both now and to future generations, to the work God is doing in our life together as a body of believers.
The following policies are designed to help us foster and encourage the gifts of photography and videography that are outlined above. It is important to us that photography and videography are used in ways that bring us together, communicate our mission, and highlight God’s work amongst us.
Photo Release Disclaimer
While you are on our campus or at our church services, we want you to know that you are in an active recording environment and your likeness may be captured in photographs and videos. By entering our campus/service, you acknowledge giving consent to the Assembly of God Church Kolkata to take, own and use images/videos containing your likeness, at its sole discretion, in perpetuity. If you do not wish to convey this consent, please contact a staff member of the Media Department immediately via email email@example.com
A Note about Etiquette
The Assembly of God Church Kolkata Photo and Video Policy sets forth guidelines for images commissioned and used by the church and it’s related ministries. It makes no attempt to regulate the personal use of cameras during our events. However, we ask that everyone be mindful of privacy concerns when taking images—moving or still—and/or posting them to social media websites. We affirm the value of photography and videography and believe lives can be enriched by these technologies, but we encourage our community to be one of caring deference when concerns are raised. In addition to privacy, avoiding undue distraction is important, especially during worship. When appropriate, please be discreet when using cameras in and around the church.