1. What’s one thing you can do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?
2. What’s an impossible prayer you can pray?
3. What’s the most important thing you could do to improve your family life?
4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year?
5. What’s the single biggest time-waster in your life, and how can you redeem the time?
6. What’s the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?
7. For whose life-change will you pray most fervently this year?
8. What’s the most important way, by God’s grace, you will try to make this year different from last?
9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year?
10. What single thing can you plan to do this year that will matter most in ten years? In eternity?
God wrote a love letter to us through the Bible. Reading it doesn’t have be a daunting task. It can be fun, simple and exciting. We introduce to you the Youversion Bible App. Read The Bible on a Device of your Choice wherever you go. The best part is it’s FREE!
Get into God’s Word in these simple steps:
Download the Youversion Bible App on your device (phone, tablet etc.) Vist: https://bible.com to view on your computer.
Login/register into the Youversion Bible App using your facebook or google IDs.
Once you sign in – it has multiple features to help you engage with the Bible. Here are some of the key features:
- Bible in various versions and language translations. NIV, KJV, NLT, MSG, NASB. Hindi, Bengali, etc.
- Highlight verses in different colours.
- Write down Notes on the passage you just read. These notes can be kept private or shared with friends
- Read the Bible using various Devotional Plans which are available. Some of these plans include videos to help you Love the Word better.
- Devotions or Bible reading doesn’t have to be alone. Read it with friends through ‘Plan with Friends’ feature.
- Share Scripture Verse Images which are pre-made for you. You can also make your own scripture verse image to share on social media as well.
The Devotional Plans that we recommend:
- BIBLE PROJECT – The Gospels (90 days) – If you are new to the Bible, and in your relationship with Jesus, We would recommend you start with this Bible plans. It covers all the four gospel accounts of Jesus and His life & teachings.
- BIBLE PROJECT – (Paul and epistles) or (Luke/Acts) – For those of you who have been following Jesus for the last couple of years, and want to start a discipline of reading the bible faithfully, this is the plan for you to take your faith to the next level.
- BIBLE PROJECT (The Bible) – Every Christ follower who wants to commit to read the entire bible in the next 12 months, this is it.
We as a church are committed in helping you deepen your spiritual journey by reading God’s word daily. Love the Word! Learn the Word! Live the Word!